Skip to main content

FUN for the kids

Sew 5 pillowcases together. =)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homemade Make-up: Foundation/ Bronzer/ Blush/ Eye Shadow

I've found that making my own makeup has not only saved me money, but also helped my skin. I like using a cleaned out or new spice container for my loose powders. You just simply shake once, open the lid and take your powder from the lid. For Loose Powder- Mix together then store in a spice jar, make-up container, or an old compact.  Pressed Powder- If you want to make it a more solid base so that only a little sticks to the brush, use a few drops of essential oil or rubbing alcohol to mix with the powder and push down in a compact. This will make it hard like a regular compact. Creamy/ Liquid- If you want a more creamy product, add  some homemade or scent free lotion, petroleum  jelly, or coconut oil. (I prefer coconut oil, I whip it with my little handheld mixer before adding. It makes for a much easier application). Store in jar with lid or pump. You can also add this combination to some homemade or scent free lotion, petroleum  jelly, or coconut oil to make a

DIY SIMPLE Toothpaste that Whitens and Renews

What is one thing I absolutely LOVE?? That's right! Coconut Oil. What do you need? Coconut Oil (Of course) Baking Soda Essential Oils. Mix together in a zip lock container, or a small Tupperware dish with lid. As far as proportions... Wing it. I normally put a little more baking soda than the oil to make it a bit thicker, and rinse with Peroxide. I have seen several posts about baking soda and peroxide tooth pastes, but MEH, I'll stick with my way. This Toothpaste combines the benefits of everything: oil pulling for detox, baking soda for whitening, and Peroxide for even more whitening! OH, and when you are done- SMILE! It's always nice to have beautiful teeth. =)

Homemade Alfredo Sauce

Like I have said before- I have a very picky eater.... The Boyfriend. Homemade Alfredo Sauce, that is super easy, and taste even better? What's not to love? 1/2 cup- Butter 1 Pkg- Cream Cheese 1 cup- Milk (Most people believe to be a thick, delicious sauce it needs to be whole milk- No way) 1/3 cup- Parmesan Cheese 1 Tbs- Garlic Powder ** Melt butter  add cream cheese. One mixed up, add milk, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and salt/ pepper to taste. Viola!  All done. =)